Word forms: plural pittas language note: The spelling pita is used in American English. variable noun. Pitta or pitta bread is a type of bread in the shape of a flat oval. It can be split open and filled with food such as meat and salad.
For Kapha types, being thin or slender is not usually a healthy or realistic goal. It goes against the nature of Kapha dosha to ever be skinny, no matter how much exercise you do or what foods you eat or avoid. The goal for Kapha types, rather, is to be the healthiest version of your true self.Dec 10, 2011
- Body Frame. 1/27. Thin and Lean.
- Type of Hair. 2/27. Dry and With Split Ends.
- Color of Hair. 3/27. Pale Brown.
- Skin. 4/27. Dry, Rough.
- Complexion. 5/27. Dark, Blackish.
- Body Weight. 6/27. Low, Difficult to Put on Weight.
- Nails. 7/27. Blackish, Small, Brittle.
- Size and Color of the Teeth. 8/27. Very Big or Very Small, Irregular, Blackish.