Life force or lifeforce may refer to: Vitality, ability to live or exist. Vitalism, the belief in the existence of vital energy. Energy (esotericism), a concept in spirituality and alternative medicine. Prana, the Sanskrit word for “life force” or “vital principle”
6 PRINCIPLES OF NATUROPATHY YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
- Do no harm. This sentence suggests that naturopathic doctors select treatments that are gentle and non-invasive.
- The healing power of nature.
- Identify and treat the cause.
- Doctor as Teacher.
- Treat the whole person.
- Disease prevention.
Below, you'll find some of the most common methods:
- Get enough sleep. Being tired is a hallmark sign of a qi deficiency.
- Work on your breathing. One way to improve a qi deficiency is through purposeful breathing.
- Try tai chi or qi gong.
- Give acupuncture a go.
- Balance your diet.
- Take care of your mental health.
When the five eternal substances – space, air, fire, water and earth combine to form the human body, they do so by creating three vital energies, or doshas. These are the forces that govern all psycho-physiological functions in the body and mind respectively.