While yoga deals with the harmonizing of mind, body and soul while Ayurveda takes care of the person’s both physical and mental wellbeing through the means of diet and lifestyle changes.May 12, 2018
9 Benefits of Yoga
- Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility.
- Yoga helps with back pain relief.
- Yoga can ease arthritis symptoms.
- Yoga benefits heart health.
- Yoga relaxes you, to help you sleep better.
- Yoga can mean more energy and brighter moods.
- Yoga helps you manage stress.
But which came first, yoga or Ayurveda? Whilst the evidence that researchers have found allow them to date yoga as coming first, both of these practices originated in the same era and place, and first appear in the same set of Vedic teachings – the Vedas.Jul 6, 2018