Vital force is the healing power or energy that exists within us all. It is called by the name Chi by Chinese and Prana by Indian Ayurveda. The vital force fuels the mind, body, emotions and mind.
6 PRINCIPLES OF NATUROPATHY YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
- Do no harm. This sentence suggests that naturopathic doctors select treatments that are gentle and non-invasive.
- The healing power of nature.
- Identify and treat the cause.
- Doctor as Teacher.
- Treat the whole person.
- Disease prevention.
Below, you'll find some of the most common methods:
- Get enough sleep. Being tired is a hallmark sign of a qi deficiency.
- Work on your breathing. One way to improve a qi deficiency is through purposeful breathing.
- Try tai chi or qi gong.
- Give acupuncture a go.
- Balance your diet.
- Take care of your mental health.
When the five eternal substances – space, air, fire, water and earth combine to form the human body, they do so by creating three vital energies, or doshas. These are the forces that govern all psycho-physiological functions in the body and mind respectively.